Interconnection Project Engineer
DEPCOM Power, a leading renewable energy company, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Interconnection Project Engineer to join the team. This role can be based in Scottsdale, AZ or remotely with occasional travel. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a dynamic and growing company, this could be the perfect role for you.
DEPCOM Power's Interconnection Management Team executes full turnkey collection substations and generation transmission lines utilizing preferred partnerships with key vendors and subcontractors while coordinating with interconnection utilities across the nation. As a Koch Company, we implement Principle Based Management to continue driving innovation, hold our team to the highest standard and streamline our overall processes to ensure project success for each of our clients.
What You Will Do
- Manage and execute physical, electrical and network High Voltage design reviews per contract deliverables and constructability
- Ensure integration of Interconnection Facilities with site development plans, civil engineering, and electrical engineering via internal and external resources
- Document control including proper filing in ViewPoint for Projects, distribution of project documents to proper partners, and managing and tracking project documents to completion
- Assist with equipment and materials documentation tracking for vendor approval drawings, production schedules, factory acceptance testing, and warranty statements
- Conduct site visits and inspections to support the construction team and ensure conformance with approved design documents
- Support requests for information between utilities, project owners, engineering, and construction partners
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience with civil and electrical substation design practices
- Experience with Document Control software
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with substation construction close out activities including punch list creation, walk-downs, and as-built records
- 2+ years of substation design experience
- OSHA 30 Certification
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
As a Koch Engineered Solutions company, DEPCOM Power is a leading energy solutions partner for the utility solar and broader energy industries, providing project development support, engineering, procurement and construction, energy storage, repowering and operations and maintenance services. Our highly skilled team of conventional and renewable power industry experts work to deliver the lowest cost of energy and the highest rate of return.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf