RELCO is looking for a Construction Supervisor to join the team. As a Construction Supervisor you will be responsible for Relco installations across the United States ensuring quality, adherence to schedules, safety, and overall project administration. Collaborating with all departments at Relco, the Construction Supervisor will be the onsite lead directing workflow for employees and subcontractors, interacting with customers, general contractors, and other trades.
RELCO, a Koch Separation Solutions (KSS) company, is based in the Midwest region of the United States – the heartland of dairy and cheese. As an industry leader in evaporation, drying, cheesemaking equipment, and powder handling & packaging technologies, the acquisition of RELCO in November 2020 enhanced our capabilities and solutions offering in the food and dairy industries. RELCO also held a strong presence in Brazil, New Zealand, and the Netherlands, allowing KSS to connect with manufacturers around the world and provide integrated, complete process solutions through the combined power of evaporator, dryer, and membrane filtration technologies.
Typical schedule 9 days on, 5 days off schedule-Wednesday-Thursday
This role is NOT eligible for sponsorship.
What You Will Do
- Schedules & coordinates the day-to-day activities of equipment, personnel, and materials on their assigned jobsite in a timely & cost-effective manner.
- Responsible for quality installations, including layout, of sanitary stainless steel process equipment, ductwork, process piping and conduit.
- Coordinates onsite construction activities with those of the customer & other contractors.
- Ensures all assigned, installed projects meet RELCO’s quality standards, governmental regulations, & contractual requirements.
- Submits job progress reports, timesheets, daily diaries, & material documentation in a timely manner as required.
- Maintain adequate levels of materials, fittings, parts, and supplies so as not to interrupt work progress. Submits job progress reports, timesheets, daily diaries, & material documentation in a timely manner as required.
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Ability to interpret GAD, PID, equipment drawings and Equipment lists.
- 5+ years’ experience in sanitary dairy process industry.
- Onsite construction experience including rigging, equipment installation, stainless steel welding, ductwork, lay out of complex piping and working knowledge of sanitary process equipment and 3A standards.
- Previous leadership experience directing crews of 6+ individuals.
- 100% Travel required (Typical 9 days on, 5 days off schedule-Wednesday-Thursday).
- Microsoft Office Suite.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience collaborating with engineers, customers, general contractors, and various trades.
- Project management experience.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
All Koch companies value diversity of thought, perspectives, aptitudes, experiences, and backgrounds. We are Military Ready and Second Chance employers. Learn more about our hiring philosophy here.
Who We Are
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: http://www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf