HR Manager (Wilmington, MA)
Koch Separations Solutions (KSS) is seeking a Manager, HR Business Partner to join our team in Wilmington, MA to build relationships and execute on business priorities with teams in our organization, to ultimately create a competitive advantage for the business through strategies that focus on people and culture. This role will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and support supervisors and individual contributors across diverse disciplines such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Quality, Commercial/Sales and Product Development. This role will be located in Wilmington, MA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships of trust and credibility with the workforce and leaders that not only improve business performance, but also the capabilities of the organization
- Lead the HR capability for the location
- Provide guidance to supervisors in areas of change management and employee development through the application of Principle Based Management (PBM)
- Assist in the design and own the execution of talent strategies and business vision
- Develop, apply, and coach employees on the culture of Principle Based Management
- Develop business acumen to understand key drivers of business performance and support delivering results
- Drive innovation and transformation in HR functions and processes, leveraging data insights to lead to profitable action
- Leverage data driven solutions to support business and advance results
- Identify HR compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to address risks while implementing a systematic approach to maintaining compliance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a HR Manager or similar role
- Experience partnering with plant leadership to drive initiatives
- Experience in developing strong business partnerships with front line supervisors
- Experience analyzing, interpreting and using data analytics to innovate and drive positive change
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous HR leadership/supervisory experience
- Experience within HR related process that might include talent selection, talent planning, performance management, employee relations and organizational transformation
- Foundational knowledge of Labor and Employment law, including state of Massachusetts
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
At Koch Separation Solutions (KSS), we are dedicated to transforming the landscape of separations by leveraging synergistic technologies such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, evaporation, drying, and more. Our solutions help customers in the food and beverage, dairy, life science, and industrial markets produce high-quality products through concentration and purification, remove contaminants and recycle valuable process chemicals, achieve high-purity water, and treat wastewater for suitable discharge or even reuse to increase sustainability in their operations. Our success is rooted in the collaborative teamwork of our exceptional employees across the world. As KSS continues to expand, we are always seeking outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business. Come join our team today and help us deliver Separation Technologies for a Better Future™.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf