Job Role: Collection Specialist (O2C)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Any candidate with prior experience in O2C Collections.
2. Excellent Communication skills
3. Open to prior experience in B2B or B2C collections experience
4. Experience in handling ageing reports and DSO
5. Comfortable in delivering targets in terms of recoverable.
6. Should have sound knowledge of basics in accounting.
7. Should be able to display confidence in interacting with customers, also can perform the assigned tasks with minimum supervision
· Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com (Hons)] or Any degree specialization in Accounts.
· Master of Commence (M.Com)
· 3+ years accounting experience in multi-national environment.
· Experience in Workday or similar ERP
Skills & Abilities:
· Good coordination skill
· Strong ability at Excel and words. Expert skills in MS Office Suite specifically Excel and Word.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Work with high volume in a systematic way
· With positive attitude, a team player
· Quick learner and can work under pressure
· High degree of integrity, both personally and professionally
· Prior experience in working with Workday or similar ERP
“Koch is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace”