Business Operations Specialist - Customer Experience
At INVISTA we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibres that can handle life’s toughest demands. License advanced technologies across various value chains. Create new solutions for life’s biggest needs. And deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet.
INVISTA is part of Koch Industries, one of the largest privately-owned companies in the world. This brings with it a culture of transformation and Principled Entrepreneurship® which is key to our continued success and goal of sustaining a world-class level of performance, and experience to our customers. Our European Business Operations team is an integrated team comprised of three core functions, Customer Experience, Planning, and Logistics, where the vision for our team is to create a competitive advantage for INVISTA while providing a superior buying experience to our preferred partners.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual to join our customer experience team and who will thrive within our Principle-Based Management® culture.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be responsible for the end-to-end order fulfilment process
- Be the customer facing representative on all supply chain activities , developing strong relationships with your customer counterparts and stakeholders
- Gather customer insights, identify and capture profitable opportunities that create mutually beneficial outcomes for our us and our customers
- Manage customer purchase orders and collaborating with stakeholders globally to ensure we can deliver on time and in full
- Transform how work is accomplished to create superior value for the customer be solving their unmet needs
- Identify and capture process improvements whilst embracing existing and emerging technologies
The Experience You Will Bring
- Professional experience
- Experience in Supply Chain / Account Management / Customer Service / Logistics
- Good communication skills and the ability to articulate and present point of view to a group of stakeholders
- Proactive individual with a contribution mindset
- Ability to prioritize workload according to value
- Critical and economic thinking skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Additional language skills
- SAP experience
- Experience with analytical tools
Invista offers dynamic career development & we will empower you to develop your entrepreneurial skills & capture profitable opportunities. We believe that people create the most value in business and in society when they are fulfilled, engaged and challenged in their role – this is why we work with you as an individual to discover how we can best apply your gifts and talents.
Our compensation philosophy has an individualized approach, and we compensate each individual based on the contribution they make to the organization (through a mix of base pay, and other variable compensation schemes). In addition, you will receive private medical cover, a contribution pension, access to an Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance.