Guardian Glass is looking for a Quality Leader to join our Nong Khae Plant Operation team, in order to sustain/improve and develop our Quality of Products and Services to satisfy our customer and building Quality capability in our team to drive our competitive advantage in the markets.
In this role you will work closely with plant operation team, Global Quality team and customer to anticipate their needs, requirements and work with Operations team to create virtuous cycles of mutual benefit. As quality is one of the key considerations of customer to be a partner with Guardian to your contributions is really important to Guardian reputation in the market and improve our competitive advantage on product quality & reliability and services as well.
- Advancing PBM culture (Vision & Value & applying Principles to get the long-term value).
- Aligning with Global Quality Capability Vision and MBM 5-Dimensional framework for Quality.
- Applying a supervisor’s responsibility to get a high-performing team.
- Work with the department to address incoming raw material quality issues to the purchase department. Get the corrective action, feedback on the issue via Intelex System and to ensure issues are resolved.
- Responsible to implement global Supplier Quality process and procedures in the plant along with purchase team and user departments – Supplier evaluations & Supplier assessments.
- Interact with internal customers in the plant for internal quality improvements and rejections.
- Responsible to take Department wise Process Control plan/PFMEA to the shop floor team and to ensure that the team is well trained.
- Drive Quick response quality control (QRQC) well and ensure progressing well in all departments.
- Get effective results out of Layer Process Audit (LPA). Train users and follow up open mitigation for effectiveness of system.
- Process capability deployment in Production lines (Float, Mirror, Lamination etc.)
- Analyze customer feedback, complaints & inputs for repetitive issues. Verify corrective actions are in place.
- Drive 8D’s problem solving/MBM problem solving methodology & tools across the plant. And train departments to use it on repetitive issues.
- Get effective results out of Master control system for customer claim. Train users and resolve concerns for effectiveness of system.
- On time customer complaint review, discussion. Ensure Root cause for customer complaint has been identified and corrective actions implemented.
- Closely work with CQM and Customer to serve the best service related to quality, quick response, and knowledge sharing.
- Sustain the results and implementation of ISO 9001:2015certification & help departments to implement changes required as per standard.
- Work with department for readiness of QMS and ensure prepared ness for external audits like ISO, TIS, SIRIM, SNI, SAI, CSI, KS.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Production, Science.
- At least 3+ years in customer & quality experiences will be advantage.
- Background in Automotive industry is a plus.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Proactive communications with both internal & external parties, fluently communicate in English.
- Logical thinking & analytics thinking to lead team on problem solving, route cause analysis.
- Presentation skill to share the outcomes of the analysis.
- Quick learning and ability to introduce, launch new system, applications to the team.
- Ability & flexibility to travel & frequently visiting customers.
- Must have the ability to work remotely and independently.