Customer Success Representative
As a Representative of our Customer Success Team, you will use your excellent communication and organizational skills to ensure a best-in-class customer experience for an assigned segment of our account base. You will interact with our systems, including SAP and Salesforce (the world’s top customer relationship platform), providing vital information to help our customers successfully achieve their production plans. If you are looking to be a part of a team recognized as critical to the success of our business and provide world-class service to the customers of a highly respected global technology company, we’d like to talk with you!
What will you do for Molex and your assigned customers?
- Interact with customers daily via email, phone and through our Salesforce Service Cloud platform, which we will train you to use.
- Support the Order Management Process, including pre-and post-order activities, like reviewing documents for accuracy, ensuring Molex minimum order quantities are met, pricing is correct, etc.
- Collaborate with our partners in Sales to share information and present a unified message, ensuring value creation for both Molex and the customer.
- Manage order changes in SAP system and compile data reports on schedule agreement activity from the SAP system.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and departmental trainings to support CX (Customer Experience) Team activities; offer input and interact with your team members.
- Suggest opportunities to streamline or automate procedures related to your assigned activities and functions. Engage in a respectful challenge process where all ideas are valued.
What experience should you bring?
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Desired: High Bachlor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of customer facing job-related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas clearly. The ability to organize data and analyze the information to tell a story.
- Organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
What could put You ahead of the pack?
- SAP Knowledge
- Salesforce Knowledge
- Customer-facing experience handling inquiries in a manufacturing or logistics environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- College degree