At Georgia-Pacific, we don’t believe that a job is just simply a job. We see each role as a career and a way to advance your knowledge and expertise to not only better your life, but your community as a whole. If you are someone who wants to work for a company that will value your skills and ideas, then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Start your career as a Production Associate at our Augusta, GA facility.
Georgia-Pacific’s facility in Augusta, GA one of the industry’s most sophisticated and modern corrugators and has an impressive array of modern finishing equipment, including flexos and die cutters to provide the widest range of corrugated packaging today. To learn more about our Packaging division, please visit: www.gppackaging.com.
This position will likely be assigned to work 2nd shift (3pm-11pm) or 3rd shift (11pm-7am).The starting pay for this position is $17.92 per hour.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Operate equipment to defined standards and product specification targets
- Monitor and/or entry into computer control systems
- Troubleshoot equipment to optimize production
- Perform basic asset care duties to include routine preventative maintenance and cleaning of work area
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste, quality, and safety goals
- Operate and/or work around mobile equipment
- Maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day, in a loud/noisy, and industrial, high-volume environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- Continuous experience in a manufacturing, industrial, farming, or military environment OR completion of post high school education in a manufacturing/industrial centered program OR high school diploma or GED.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using a computer, tablet, or smart device
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf