Lead Creative Technologist
Koch Communications Marketing is seeking a Lead Creative Technologist to join our Content Development Team in our Atlanta or Wichita locations. This leadership role will add value by supervising our in-house team of web developers and serving as the owner of the technology stack used to deliver digital marketing experiences for internal customers. This role will work directly with Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs), Project Managers, and creatives to bring marketing activations to life by leveraging existing platforms or adopting new ones to meet the needs of our customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Supervise a team of full-stack developers, partnering with a project manager to assign resources to projects based on capacity, knowledge/skills, and opportunities to drive employee fulfillment
- Own the vision and roadmap for the Marketing Technology capability, connecting the team to how they can contribute towards bringing them to life
- Provide ongoing coaching for direct reports and create an environment where each team member can contribute by leveraging their innate gifts and continually learning and improving to maximize their value creation for the company
- Partner with CRMs, project managers, and creatives to determine the best use of our technology stack to deliver marketing solutions
- Drive the adoption of features and functionality within the enterprise CMS and email marketing platform(s) to enable marketing automation, content personalization, and other B2B marketing tactics to create and nurture customer relationships
- Oversee the technical implementation of marketing campaigns and executions, ensuring that they meet the requirements communicated to the team in the brief
- Ensure that development projects are completed on time and within scope
- Stay up-to-date on emerging marketing technologies and make informed recommendations on adopting new tools or platforms to meet anticipated customer needs
- Monitor post-launch performance and identify areas for improvement
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience managing a team of full-stack developers
- Experience with marketing automation and familiarity with common B2B marketing platforms such as Salesforce
- Experience managing websites built on an enterprise-class CMS (Kentico, Kontent.ai, Contentful, WordPress, etc.)
- Passionate about emerging marketing technologies and have an aptitude for making informed recommendations on the implementation of new tools
- Strong project management skills, including prioritizing and managing multiple assignments simultaneously
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years of experience managing a team of full-stack developers
- 5+ years of experience with marketing automation and familiarity with common B2B marketing platforms such as Salesforce
- Experience using AWS services such as S3, EC2, Lambda, Lightsail, Amplify, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe XD
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team
- Aptitude for explaining complex technical ideas and concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf