BittWare, a Molex Company, designs and manufactures enterprise-class FPGA hardware that enables customers to deploy solutions quickly and with low risk. We are the only FPGA brand-agnostic hardware provider of critical mass, able to address enterprise-class qualification and lifecycle requirements for customers deploying solutions in volume. Find out about our product range at our website: www.bittware.com
We are looking for a talented, motivated, and visionary Software Manager who will help drive our software roadmap, contribute to our product planning, and keep our software team running efficiently. The role will be based out of our Concord, NH office with expected time in the office a few times a month.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Working closely with the leadership team you will implement the strategic vision for software products and manage our team of 10 software and embedded developers.
- Lead the architecture, development, test, debug, documentation, deployment, and maintenance of embedded software, libraries, drivers, tools, and examples, manufacturing test and results visualization and internal productivity tools.
- Research and explore ways to keep technology use current.
- Support the engineering team in the review of hardware designs and in debug, verification and validation of products.
- Communicate goals and collaborate with teams across multiple sites.
- Manage software staffing and outsourcing.
- Communicate challenges, successes, needs, and goals with senior management.
- Review team members’ performance.
- Mentor junior team members, suggesting professional development goals.
- Ensure principal-based-management principals applied throughout team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical degree
- Demonstrable experience managing a software team
- Understanding of agile design methodology
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with C/C++ programming and debugging
- Embedded development experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- CI/CD experience
- Git, GitLab and Subversion experience
- Experience of FPGA or similar processor technologies.
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf