SRG Global in Evansville, IN is seeking a Lab Technician for our team. The person in this position will facilitate the achievement of best possible results associated with the plating process. They will be testing and adjusting plating solutions, participating in ongoing training on general plating processes, and monitoring trends in data. At SRG Global we offer a comprehensive benefits package, a 401k with a 7% company match, 120 hours of paid time off, tuition reimbursement and advancement opportunities.
To learn more about our company visit our website: http://www.srgglobal.com/en
Compensation for this role will be between $22 to $25 hourly depending on experience
This is a 3rd shift role (11pm to 7am*)
*Hours may vary based on need
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Analyze and adjust plating process solutions
- Operate TrueChem software
- Use standard laboratory equipment such as: Atomic absorption, Spectrophotometer, pH meter, Burets, etc.
- Contribute to safety, health, and environmental initiatives and programs
- Collect samples and ship out for testing
- Keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, verifying receipt
- Maintain a clean work area as well as understand and execute proper dispose of wastes
- Properly label chemicals and reagents with all needed quality documentation
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma / GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associated Degree in chemistry or any other related physical science, or experience in related field
- Experience working in a lab setting, or with chemicals and chemical processes
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf