Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
Guardian is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for commercial, residential and transportation applications; automotive trim; and the distribution of building products. Through its research and development centres (Science & Technology Centre for glass and Advanced Development Centre for automotive), Guardian is at the forefront of innovation. Its automotive trim group, SRG Global, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and consumer goods industries. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 18,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. We are looking to hire Production Supervisor to join our team in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
We are looking for you to become our Maintenance Supervisor Electrical to join our Operations team in Guardian Ras Al Khaimah. The Maintenance Supervisor will assist in leading the maintenance team. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven individual with a passion for excellence in safety, manufacturing, and customer focus. You will drive safety excellence through promoting employee involvement, ownership, and accountability. You will also work to proactively identify hazards and implement appropriate mitigating strategies based on the risks involved while monitoring the Maintenance shift activities- corrective, preventive maintenance, condition monitoring, continual improvements, quality of work and providing guidance to the team. This role will provide critical input to the management team and influence others, positively impacting the organization
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Comply with all standard safety practices and company guidelines.
- Support the production processes to align and optimize the manufacturing enterprise in delivering value to the business.
- Proactive identify and take appropriate action to minimize EHS risk, including physical condition, job procedures & behavior by self & others.
- Undertake effective planning and prioritization of works in the shifts in execution.
- Facilitate team development and growth, employee skill development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership and holding employees accountable.
- Monitor the quality of craft work and provide direction to crew members to maximize efficiency.
- Help Plan and Schedule maintenance work for all departments in the facility.
- Review the Work instructions& PM’s on regular intervals to improve the efficiency’s and cover the gaps
- Working with area engineers to drive & execute transformation projects.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5 or more year of experience in medium and large manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of reliability concepts and implementing precision maintenance techniques to improve equipment reliability.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Word and Excel, and other PC-based production and maintenance reporting applications.
- Experience routinely utilizing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) or other similar problem-solving tools.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Graduate in Electrical\Electronics\Instrumentation Engineering.
- Working knowledge in PLC’s, HMI’s, SCADA & Profibus systems.
- Working knowledge on VFD’s, Induction motors, Control circuits, process instruments & calibrations.
- Knowledge on 33KV switch gears, LV switch gears.
- Knowledge on Diesel generators.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts.