Associate Product Manager (Hybrid)
Koch Agronomic Services is seeking an Associate Product Manager to work with our team in Wichita, Kansas. Our Principled Based Management business philosophy creates an environment that inspires employees to contribute knowledge and ideas, allowing them to flourish and feel rewarded.
Position will be ideally based in Wichita, KS, with a hybrid work environment (ability to work remote any 2 days/week).
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Flexible work schedule/hybrid
- 401K automatic Contribution along with competitive match
- Medical, Dental and Vision health plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Onsite office dining and walking paths, both inside and outside
- 3 weeks’ vacation, plus holidays and sick time
- Career growth opportunities across Koch Companies!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Research, build reports, analyze, understand and be able to present current market size and market potential
- Assist product manager with development and execution of the five-year global strategic plan for their respective product portfolio
- Gather voice of customer, market analytics and industry trends and project how these forces will impact the product.
- Apply strong economic-thinking skills to prepare product pro forma, pricing analysis, and product positioning.
- Manage projects through commercialization / stage-gate process.
- Partner with sales to develop and execute channel strategies
- Work closely with R&D, agronomy, sales, and communications to driving product positioning and messaging.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Create reports and presentations with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated success collaborating with internal teams and external customers
- Experience working with detailed, time sensitive tasks
- Experience with data analysis and creating presentation decks
- Agronomic Industry experience
- Experience defining project deliverables and metrics to drive stake holder decisions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors Degree
- Sales, Marketing or Product Management experience
Position not eligible for sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf