Human Resources, Business Partner
HR Business Partner
· Bachelor’s degree
· Masters/MBA/PGDBM HR
6-10 years of HR Business partnering experience with Captive/GIC setup
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Strategic Business Partnering
· Build trust and partner with supervisors to address specific organizational, managerial, and developmental needs and provide HR guidance as appropriate.
· Develop HR strategies and initiatives that support our culture, company/customer visions and strategies.
· Keeps abreast of industry trends and best practices, leveraging data relative to Talent Analytics
· Lead organizational change and drive continuous improvement…both initiating change and managing change.
· Monitor progress on key initiatives and help establish accountabilities.
· Support, Advocate & Enable Progress of our One HR operating model, working with key partners across the capabilities to support the business and effectively collaborate to continue to drive operational excellence in key HR focus areas.
Leadership Development & PBM (Principle Based Management)
· Drive enhancement of PBM culture within the organization through coaching leaders and employees.
· Provide feedback and advice to leaders based on sensing and networking in the organization embracing effective challenge process to steward our culture.
· Be a role model of our culture, facilitating change in identifying and addressing gaps in leadership capability.
· Drive leadership development for supervisors within PBM framework through facilitated trainings
· Assist Business Unit Leaders with developing a Talent Management strategy around employee development, compensation, and organizational design.
· As co-owners with leadership, understand the talent needed to implement strategy and create competitive advantage.
· Developing point of view on critical roles, succession planning and workforce planning and driving outcomes forward.
· Influence the leaders to effectively design the group to maximize employees’ comparative advantages and alternatives.
· Effectively and proactively manage employee relations with Business Unit Leaders to optimize the best outcome for both the employee and organizational strategy.
· Identifying potential problems early on to mitigate negative outcomes. Make recommendations that align with our culture, business needs and ultimately within our compliance guidelines
· Minimum of 6-8 years of Business partnering experience