Application Support Specialist
Support OpCenter deployment and provide OpCenter related Level3 supports to China Plants
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for providing L3 level support on tickets, Provide or organize on time support and ticket resolution within the agreed SLA’s
- Provide guidance and support to users including diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving any OpCenter MES issues
- Perform or assist in root cause investigations and MES changes/updates.
- Train Junior L3 operation or other IT people on Opcenter MES technical supporting.
- Responsible for providing functional, technical and data administrative services
- Responsible for coordinating with application vendor and infrastructure team for issue resolution
- Root cause analysis to identify causal factors and identify configuration changes needed
- Make required configuration changes as requested by functional team
- Communicate configurations/ customizations to technical team
- Script/ code for customization updates
- Develop / Modify reports report design as per business needs
- Escalate unresolved reporting Issues to the delivery manager
- Entity relationship data model updates
- Provide upgrade services to existing clients
- Successful execution of assigned tasks
- extend to eco-systems around OpCenter support, include interface.
- operation data analysis to foresee the potemtial operation issues
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Engineering, manufacturing or a related field
- 4+ years’ experience with Siemens OpCenter Execution Core (Camstar), Electronics Suite is plus.
- Application Expertise and Know-how: OpCenter modeling; MOM connect configurations, OpCenter intelligence, OpCenter APS, Camstar WCF
- Good Experience with database (Microsoft SQL server,Oracle or others)
- Familiar with integration approaches, framework technologies, or other application integration toolsets
- Strong research, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Good understanding and experience of plant manufacturing processes.
- Good understanding and experience in ERP(SAP) processes.
- Good understanding of MES exchanges information across other plant systems.
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent English communication skills (Writing and Oral)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years of experience as a senior systems analyst, senior database administrator, or other IT management experience
- Experience in Siemens OpCenter(Camstar)