What You Will Do In Your Role
- Execution of Sourcing and Buying activities for Machinery Category.
- Lead the procurement process working with the internal stakeholders to meet their business requirements.
- Initiate ideas and actions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of purchasing activities.
- Acquire and maintain technical understanding of procurement, knowledge of the supplier base and elements of product cost.
- Seek opportunities for total cost improvement across supply base including vendor consolidation, volume leveraging and commercial negotiation.
- Lead the recruitment, evaluation, and selection of suppliers through market sourcing, identification of supplier capabilities, the creation of RFx documents, proposal review, risk analysis, and complex commercial contract negotiation. Competent to use different sourcing tools such as sealed bidding/Auction.
- Interact with Global Category Management for supplier negotiations and contract development.
- Ensure and monitor company compliance with contractual obligations, sourcing policies and preferred supplier arrangements.
- Drive and manage Special projects whenever assigned.
- Able to properly handle confidential and/or sensitive information relative to the business requirements.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree from college or university.
- 3+years in supply chain, 1+ years focus on sourcing role at least.
- High Integrity is a must.
- Good reading and written English and Chinese are required.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills Strong computer skills – such as ERP Systems, preferably SAP Ariba, Coupa and Microsoft Office Suite.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.