Asset Improvement Leader
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers, and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, airbags, food packaging, carpet, and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
We are seeking an Asset Improvement Leader to join our team at our Victoria, TX facility.
The Asset Improvement Leader will be responsible for working with the team to foster a culture of innovative solutions to running, maintaining, optimizing, and improving the areas assets. This includes ownership of unit production, operating cost, project portfolio, reliability strategies, and PSM compliance.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead the Asset Team to identify and implement strategic solutions that continuously improve operating performance in the area.
- Work with cross site teams to understand area EHS risks and ensure mitigation plans are appropriately developed and executed.
- Responsible for financial performance of the area assets related to operating costs, production volume, yield/QPU, and energy efficiency.
- Share metrics with the teams to highlight opportunities where they can create additional value in the area.
- Prioritize and define objectives for area BETs and projects.
- Improve reliability of the equipment by working with subject matter experts to understand Bad Actors/Top Risk equipment failure mechanisms potential solutions.
- Work with the team to develop optimal outage strategies and maintenance scopes.
- Utilize the challenge process and drive innovative solutions.
- Drive implementation of new tools and technology to create value.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a chemical manufacturing or refining plant
- Demonstrated capabilities of utilizing the challenge process to create innovative solutions to running, maintaining, and improving the areas assets.
- Experience leading projects, driving programs to implementation, and knowledge of process equipment.
- Experience in FMCA, RCA, Event Management, Process Reliability, Project/Reliability Portfolio,
- Use of prediction tools such as SEEQ, PI, Weibull
- Available for on-call production needs – after hours, weekends and holidays if necessary
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf