Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie Oaklawn facility is seeking a Material Handler to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
Shift: D1 - 12 Hour Rotating Days Shift (5am-5pm), receive a 4% shift differential ON TOP of your base pay!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review production schedule for upcoming orders minimum storage levels for products stored in-house and off-site
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Support all warehouse areas including shipping, and receiving
- Operate forklift in a safe manner
- Maintain excellent communication with team leaders and co-workers, particularly at shift changes to ensure efficient transitions.
- Assist warehouse staff with unloading or loading of trucks, shrink wrapping or pulling shipments for shipping or putting away products and/or material when needed
- Return material, WIP, and Finished Goods to proper warehouse locations
- Damaged product/all product checked prior to loading and unloading
- Assist in physical inventory counts
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
The Experience You Will Bring
- Material handling/warehouse experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Certification for forklift operation (will train!)
- 6+ months of molding assembly operation experience
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf