What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review all work orders in MP-2 that require formal planning, decide whether a field check is required, and assemble a job plan that includes any specialty service needs, a bill of material and all necessary permits
- Reviews the work orders to identify any special services requirements and material requirements
- Works with the purchasing department and enters a material request
- Define benchmarks, milestones and track metrics to measure continuous improvement
- Post and distribute metrics regarding PM program performance, while continuing to refine preventative maintenance and reliability processes
- MP2 Champion assisting employees in training and tracking of work order processes
- Lead root cause failure analysis process tracking and development of failure mitigation
- Track and schedule training programs for maintenance employees
- Promote safe and compliant work culture
- Works with the OMG, Materials Coordinator and Scheduler to assist in maintenance work prioritization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Maintenance reliability experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to coordinate work activities in an efficient manner while working with staff to achieve organizational goals
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Willingness to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment.
- Willingness to wear necessary Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, ear plugs, hard hat, 6” top leather steel toe boots, etc.).
- Willingness to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
What Will Put You Ahead
- Secondary education strongly preferred
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com