Responsible for deployment of Molex Nogales Customs Excellence Strategy including the effective implementation and management of customs policies, processes, systems, and tools.
Lead initiatives and projects that enable improvements and implement changes that result in significant risk reductions for the company, improving customs process and ensuring compliance of all legal requirements related to the import-export obligations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of a culture of compliance implementing policies, systems, and tools to reduce risks based on analysis and audits
- Establish procedures to improve controls regarding Fixed Asset, Raw Material, finished goods import and export controls.
- Coordination with operational, finance, materials, and other departments to implement controls and improvements for Annex 24 vs SAP analysis.
- Review and implement procedures to Accomplish Annex 31 Obligations and VAT Certification obligations to reduce risk based on analysis and audits.
- Active participation of internal audits for In-house customs broker process reviews and coordination of the corrective actions.
- Internal coordination in the organization to implement processes derived of new import-export obligations.
- Understand, support, and contribute our PBM culture, different quality standards of EHS, Six Sigma, RBA (Responsible Business Alliance), ISO, IATF and CTPAT-AEO following procedures and policies established.
Customs, International Business Bachelor’s degree or related.
- 5 to 6 years in areas of Customs Compliance, import-export operation.
- Advanced knowledge of Customs laws, and related regulations as tax law.
- Bilingual communication skills, both English and Spanish; both verbal and written
- Annex 24 end to end process.
- Experience using SAP
- Customs Law - Tax Law focused on the Maquiladora Regulations, VAT Certification and OEA Program.
- Computer skills. High Experience with spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing software
- Power BI or Access knowledge