Accounts Receivable Analyst
MOLEX is seeking a contribution minded Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our global Collections Team. This position will engage, challenge, and provide fulfilment to a candidate with initiative and a sense of urgency. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. If you are someone that enjoys collaborating with others who has a customer focused mindset and good communication skills, we want to hear from you!
Supercomputers. Smartphones. Self-driving cars. You’ll find our innovation inside the technology that’s transforming our world and improving lives. We’re a team of 50,000 people in over 40 countries, united in our values and beliefs and part of Koch Industries - one of the world’s largest privately held businesses - Every day we strive to innovate, improve, and transform ourselves in order to create greater value for the company, our customers and society.
This role is working a hybrid schedule (3-days in office, 2-days remote each week).
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide timely, efficient, and effective collection efforts to ensure customers fulfil their financial obligations to Molex
- Proactively manage and take ownership of your portfolio of customers
- Problem solve and collaborate across functional groups
- Be a teammate. We are a global team of likeminded contribution driven Collectors
- Communicate with internal business partners and external customers
- Continuously seek opportunities through innovation for process improvement and system optimization
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma/GED
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Excel (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/v-lookup/what-if logic)
- This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting
- 1+ years of relevant experience (i.e. AR, AP functional roles)
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, or other data visualization software/tools
- Experience with SAP
- Exposure to and working knowledge of GetPaid
- Process Transformation / Process Automation / Process Implementation experience
- Language skills in addition to English
If this position interests you or you know someone who we should definitely get to know, please contact me via LinkedIn or apply directly via this link.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf