Process Engineer (MOLDING)
SRG Global™, a Guardian company, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high value coatings on plastic for the automotive and commercial truck industries with a manufacturing presence in major world regions including North America, Western and Central Europe and Asia. SRG Global is headquartered in Troy, Mich., USA.
Through its Research and Development Center in Taylor, Mich, USA, and its global advanced development process, SRG Global works to enhance manufacturing processes and accelerates development and delivery of the next generation of coating technologies and subsystems.
We currently are seeking a Process Engineer for our Irapuato site. The Process engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation and fulfillment of the Manufacturing processes of the Molding area.
What will you do
- Validate and evaluate the new and Transfer Molds so that they have what is necessary to be processed at SRG Mexico.
- Be part of the mold design review team to detect and correct potential problems that may affect mold performance during serial production.
- Validate and develop the processes using the Scientific Molding, complying with the Client's requirements, as well as generating the documentation of Operation Instructions so that the Mold and Product always run complying with the client's requirements and quoted production levels.
- Define and implement automation systems for each product which may include End of Arm Tools, Cutters etc.
- Monitor and control changes to the Process as long as they are validated through measurements and/or product tests.
- Maintain the documentation of each product by generating folders (Physical or Electronic).
- Monitor the behavior of the Production Processes and correct any defect that arises that prevents the good compliance of the product based on what is quoted as well as monitor Scrap levels and generate action plans for its correction and control based on the results. objectives established for the area.
- Be part of the department's continuous improvement team.
- Responsible for the training of Technical Staff and Assemblers each time a new Mold enters as well as during the life of the Project.
- Responsible for the Implementation, Monitoring and follow-up of the RJG system in the Molding area.
- Help with tasks as needed in the Molding Area.
- Is responsible for enforcing SRG's security measures and policies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience on a similar position 1 year (Preferably in High tonnage).
- Experience on Molding processes
- High School or TSU or University Career
- Availability to rotate shifts.
- Disciplined to follow Procedures and Norms
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge in RJG (Cavity Pressure Sensors)
- Knowledge in Scientific Molding (SIM).
- Knowledge in use of traveling crane and forklift.
- Knowledge in 2D and 3D Software.
- Knowledge of Engineering Resins.
- Knowledge of PC and Office.
- Knowledge in use and Programming of Fanuc Robots