Learning and Development Specialist
DEPCOM Power is looking for a Learning & Development Specialist to support our team with the design and delivery of training that will be critical in growing our organizational effectiveness. At Koch Industries, our Principle Based Management philosophy is at the center of how we do business, and this includes helping every employee self-actualize and be all that they can be. The growth of our team's technical, professional and supervisory skills will be an essential part of our success at DEPCOM Power and an opportunity for a Learning & Development professional to be a part of the transformation of energy value chains. A successful candidate will possess strong aptitude and intellectual curiosity in using technology, planning, project management, and communication skills in addition to an eye for detail.
This role will be based in the Scottsdale, AZ office and will have occasional travel to other DEPCOM facilities and sites across the U.S.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support DEPCOM's strategies and initiatives through the development of a diverse set of learning tools and resources
- Build and deliver a curriculum to advance our team's capabilities including supervisor effectiveness, specialized skills, professional development, new hire orientation, etc.
- Ensure that all training is aligned with, and improves, our application of Koch's Principle Based Management (PBM) philosophy
- Create preferred partnerships across DEPCOM and Koch Industries to ensure we are leveraging best available resources, materials, and subject matter experts
- Partner with HR and business leaders to identify and prioritize learning needs and recommend customized learning solutions, process improvements, and innovation
- Develop and maintain self-guided, interactive web-based modules and resources that engage learners of all backgrounds
- Lead the instructional design process focused on needs assessment, principles of adult learning, and evaluation of curriculum effectiveness
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1 year or more of Learning and Development experience in a professional or adult learning environment including curriculum development, in-person and virtual facilitation
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree
- CPLP Certification
- Experience implementing new training, leading learning and development initiatives, or designing a training program
At DEPCOM Power, we design, build and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert solar industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf