Export Customer Account Specialist
Georgia Pacific Recycling is one of the largest pure traders of recycled commodities in the world, trading in excess of 100 thousand tons per week. By focusing on becoming a preferred partner and creating virtuous cycles of mutual benefit, we have built a collaborative network of trading partners around the world.
We are looking for an Export Account Specialist to support our West Coast Export Operations team in our Jericho, NY office. This position will be a hybrid position. The Account Specialist creates value by executing in our supply chain and providing solutions to challenges while maintaining compliance with all export regulations. Employees that mirror the values of the organization and obtain results will have opportunities to advance into roles with increased responsibility and opportunities for value creation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
• Understanding international order fulfillment plan
• Executing on marketing plan to meet order fulfillment and profitability expectations
• Providing solutions to ensure continuous flow of material movement to satisfy vendor and customer needs
• Collaborating and working cohesively across multiple teams within our supply chain to drive innovation and continuous improvement
• Adhering to all compliance standards while proactively identifying and contributing to gap closures
• Thinking critically, seek and share knowledge and suggests changes to maximize efficiencies
• Working within a fast-paced environment
• Using communication skills to maintain relationships with internal and external customers
The Experience You Will Bring
• Knowledge of export logistic terminology (i.e. INCO / Ocean Shipping Terms)
• Experience reviewing, entering, and issuing sales orders
• Experience requesting and monitoring pre-vessel bookings to ensure timely movement of materials
What Will Put You Ahead
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Business or related area
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We anticipate paying an hourly rate in the range of $31.25/hr.- $36.00/hr.