Journey Level Millwright
Our Reliability Millwright position starts out with a pay of $41.50 per hour. Georgia-Pacific offers a generous benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance with a HSA, short-term disability, 401k with employer match, paid time off, and opportunities to further your career. Upon successful completion of your 90-working day probation, you will receive one week of vacation to use during the current June 1, 2022 to May 31, 2023 calendar year
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Performing assigned preventative maintenance tasks
- Industrial maintenance (bearings set-up, opti-laser alignment, pump rebuilds, mounting and unmounting)
- Conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on all types of Industrial Equipment
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Assisting crew members working in a team environment
- Keeping work area clean before, after, and throughout shift
- Maintaining all safety guards on equipment and following all lock out/tag out procedures to promote a safe working environment for all employees
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years of Industrial maintenance mechanical experience
- Able to lift 50 pounds routinely
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to 12 hours/day in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy, and high-volume environment
- Supporting our safe working environment by maintaining strict adherence to safety rules and regulations and wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Experience reading and interpreting blueprints
What Will Put You Ahead
·Assisting in operating equipment when needed
·Experience with Reliability/Precision maintenance
·Experience in the Pulp & Paper Industry
·Proficiency in industrial maintenance in 2 or more trades of the following: Industrial Millwright, Welder, Pipefitter, Machinist, etc
·Proficient Computer Skills in order to generate, distribute and maintain maintenance records
·An Industrial Mechanical Maintenance Certificate from an accredited vocational/community college with a minimum of three (3) years of maintenance mechanic experience
·Completion of an approved maintenance mechanic apprenticeship program or equivalent with at least two (2) years of experience as a maintenance mechanic in an industrial manufacturing environment
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com