I&E Commissioning Inspector
Optimized Process Designs, LLC is seeking a I&E Commissioning Inspector for our locations in Katy, and Midland TX.
As the general contractor on some of the largest natural gas and gas liquids processing facilities recently built in the U.S., we’re making big things happen at Optimized Process Designs. And you can, too. We’re looking for the right people to help us get the job done – the right way, every time. Because the health and safety of employees, customers, contractors and the public are always our number one priority. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, we’re fully prepared to undertake large-scale, global projects, and we’re seeking the people to get us there. Explore some of our career fields and open roles to find your fit.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure commissioning activities are consistent with OPD Procedures and adhere to quality, safety, and schedule expectations.
- Liaise between I&E Project Leads, I&E Field Inspectors, Vendors, and field commissioning teams to insure an expeditious and successful completion of projects.
- Support enforcement of OPD’s safety policies and procedures, including LOTO with the I&E Sub Contractor and other I&E vendors.
- Monitor and report the commissioning progress back to Katy
- Ensure all documentation and procedures pertaining to field checkout and startup are complete and accurate
- Make sure the Sub Contractor redlines found during commissioning are up to date and getting back to Katy
- Assist with trouble shooting loops that the I&E sub contractor has issues with
- Sign off Orange tags once completed by I&E sub contractor
- Walk down (spot check) the orange tagged loops before turning over to client inspection
- Turn over Orange tagged loops to client inspection and receive loops back from inspection and track these folders.
- Loops signed off by inspection give back to sub-contractor for green tagging
- Red box items give back to construction for completion
- Be aware of the commissioning schedule and system completion dates. Know “why” if the dates will not be met
- Once Green tagged make sure the signed off sheets are getting scanned by the Sub Contractor to be placed on the H drive
- Conduct all business affairs lawfully and with integrity and to follow Koch’s Anti-Trust Compliance System and MBM Guiding Principles.
- Maintain compliance with national, state, and local authorities regarding electrical permitting and standards.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors degree in engineering or related inspection work
- Experience in I&E Inspections
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf