AP - Payments - Supervisor
POSITION NAME: Accounts Payable – Supervisor
DIVISION OR CORPORATE FUNCTION: Finance & Procurement
REVISION DATE: 10-Oct-2022 LOCATION: KGS Bangalore
REPORTS TO: AP Manager
SUPERVISES: AP Leads
CONTACTS: Internal: Regional Hub and Business Partners
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor who can manage a team & a group of AP Leads providing support for payment processing and assisting in resolving payment discrepancies, handle exceptions & perform special handling for certain priority suppliers / categories. Handle and manage escalations efficiently. Drive process changes and improvements to build a robust process. Stake holder management. Business Controls & process compliance management. Drive key metrics of Accounts Payable.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Operational Management of team supporting Invoice processing, Payment processing and related activities
· Ensure adherence to process delivery as against the defined framework.
· Ensure smooth delivery of operations, people management & lead the team in SLA attainment.
· Workflow / Queue management with operational Workforce planning
· Accountable on Quality Measures / Customer Feedback
· Accountable for adherence to Service levels & measurements
· Accountable for process documentation
· Being proactive and seeking to anticipate Business needs & vision.
· Accountable for Continuous Improvement on overall operational delivery
· Customer & Stakeholder management
SCOPE: Accounts Payable – Invoice Payment Processing for Global Business
REQUIRED: Bachelor’s in commerce
PREFERRED: Master’s in commerce
• 8+ years of experience in PTP process coupled with 2+ years of people management experience.
• Proven Experience in ensuring smooth delivery of operations, people management & lead the team in SLA attainment.
• Customer service experience
• Core knowledge of the areas of Accounts Payable (VMG, Invoice processing, payments etc.)
• Proven skills on driving Key Metrices for Accounts Payable
• Proven skills on driving Customer satisfaction
• Providing voice support
• Business compliance management
• Client & Stake holder management
• Proven skills set to manage remote transitions.
• Experience working on Service Now
• Experience working on ERP like SAP Ariba/ S4
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Supervisory skills
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented and assertive when dealing with external and internal customers.
• Effective problem-solving skills to help identify root cause.
• Excellent in Excel, Word, and presentation skills
• Strong sense of internal control, SOP and accuracy
• Proficient with current computer applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Hands on experience in SAP (mandatory)
• Ability to work with high volume in systematic way.
• Ability to work in a high performing team.
• Quick learner and ability to work under stringent timelines.
• High degree of professional integrity
• Willingness to work in shifts.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Ariba and SAP
• Experience in Transitioning Global Helpdesk Operations (onsite or remote)
• Ability to Report work on Trackers accurately on time.
FOR HUMAN RESOURCES USE ONLY:
JOB TITLE: JOB SHORT TEXT:
GRADE: FLSA STATUS:
HUMAN RESOURCES: MANAGER:
The above information is intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position. This description is not intended to be interpreted as a complete list of all duties, responsibilities or requirements for this position.