Koch Fertilizer Canada is currently seeking a Maintenance Leader for its fertilizer production facility in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada, a key supplier of 7 different fertilizers and several specialty products to Western Canada and the Northern US. We are seeking a leader capable of leveraging MBM to grow and develop maintenance employees, drive maintenance capability improvements, and be a key part of the Brandon leadership team. This position will report directly to the Plant Manager.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leverage and apply PBM to achieve results
- Leadership and development of maintenance personnel
- Collaborate with plant operations and support leadership to achieve Brandon’s goals in safety, environment, reliability, customer satisfaction, and cost.
- Own execution of plant maintenance including associated processes and systems
- Responsible for planning and executing unit outages and in supporting Koch/KAES capabilities to execute Brandon turnarounds
- Ensure compliance with all applicable provincial and federal laws as well as following process safety standards
- Risk-adjusted decision making to deliver results and meet goals
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous supervisory experience
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial equipment, operations, or supporting disciplines
- Experience in the fertilizer, chemical, or refining industries
- Experience with plant safety and maintenance systems including process safety management, reliability, and safe work practices
- College degree OR post – secondary education in engineering and/or related fields
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years’ experience as a maintenance, reliability, engineering, and/or operations leader
- Experience in site maintenance transformation initiatives
Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC Offers a full extended benefits package including health and dental coverage, pension and subsidized investment options, as well as nationally-competitive wages in an environment that is committed to success!
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located in the FAQ section at the bottom of the kochcareers.com webpage.