Finance Manager - Operations
Molex is seeking a contribution minded Finance Business Partner to join our TIS Finance Team. We have a spot for you on-site at our manufacturing location in Lincoln, NE.
This position will engage, challenge, and provide fulfillment to a candidate with strong critical thinking skills, economic focus, and the ability to build relationships with key partners. In this role, you will provide financial analysis and develop a point of view within our risk profile, to support, influence and drive process improvements that bring value to the business.
The Finance Business Partner will proactively lead and advise while demonstrating a high level of transparency and accountability. In this role, you will embrace our respectful challenge culture, and will directly assist our operation managers with the DMF (Decision Making Framework) process. Driving initiatives, priorities, and special projects of the TIS Finance ops team is a key aspect for this position.
Molex (a subsidiary of Koch Industries) is a globally recognized provider of electronic solutions in a wide range of industries, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical. Check us out!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop deep and lasting relationships with key plant leaders and decision makers
- Engage with leadership regarding the economic and strategic implications of key decisions and provide the economic analysis
- Knowledge share between other plants for best practices
- Analyze plant finance operations through cost variances and plant metrics
- Develop connection between front end business team and FP&A team to help drive value
- Drive TIS finance initiatives and special projects
- Work closely with the global shared plants in regard to the TIS business
- Help to ensure an effective financial control system is in place
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in at least one of the following areas: applied financial analysis experience, economic modeling experience, and/or accounting experience with a focus on financial statement analysis
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting/Product Costing principles
- Experience gathering data, performing analysis, originating ideas, and applying a decision-making framework for presentation to key stakeholders
- Ability to travel domestic/international as needed, including overnight stays (up to 10% of the time)
- This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing industry experience; and/or Global company experience
- Experience with providing economic analysis for decision making processes
- SAP, Infor or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, VBA, Hyperion, SQL etc.)
- Experience with one of more of the following: benchmarking, KPI tracking, variance analysis, capital projects, forecasting, planning, NPV, IRR, ROI, marginal analysis, and other valuation metrics
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf