Field Execution Coordinator
Field Execution Coordinator:
Our INVISTA Victoria, TX Critical Rely Team is seeking an innovative and skilled candidate with strong leader capabilities that will help us efficiently execute large scale bundles of maintenance work (critical relys). Employees will help us achieve our Operations Vision by performing with a Business Owner mentality by partnering with our contractors, process coordinators and business owners to create a safe and optimized execution plans that eliminates waste by understanding the needs of the business to create value.
In this role, your work is subject to change with notification, depending upon business needs. Additionally, must be available to work scheduled (Planned) or unscheduled (unplanned/short-notice hours on nights and/or weekends, holidays as needed), to meet business needs. You can also expect to work in hot, cold and inclement weather as well.
The normal shift is Monday - Thursday 10-hour days.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Create a positive work environment, with a strong culture of teamwork
- Work with the Subject Matter Experts to create Contractor Scopes of Work for Critical Rely events
- Performs scope walk downs with contractor(s), planners, Process Coordinator and Lead Operator’s to optimize outage schedules
- Conduct challenge sessions of outage plans with leadership to ensure best possible outcomes are achieved
- Awards Contractor Scopes of Work
- Understand and manages the TRACK system for outside contractors to ensure accurate costs
- Holds the contractors accountable to execute the work safely, efficiently, and professionally
- Drive high priority work in the field resolving barriers with the operations and maintenance teams
- Work closely with other Process Coordinator’s to align on Critical Rely priorities to ensure the resources and Critical Rely team is focused on true priorities for the site
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years’ experience in a chemical manufacturing or refining plant environment
- Previous experience developing scopes of work
- Previous experience working in SAP
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) with ability to climb stairs, ladders and scaffolds, lift minimum of 50lbs, ability to wear required PPE (safety glasses, hearing protection, goggles, etc..) and any additional required tests to perform the scope of work
- Must have or able to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification Credentialing (TWIC) badge, allowing for unescorted access to the facility within a specific time period
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience in leading a Turn Around or unplanned event
- Previous experience in facilitating the Management of Change (MOC) process
- Previous experience using TRACK system
- Previous experience with leak repair under pressure
- Previous experience leading transformation initiatives or projects
- Applied use of technology
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf