DEPCOM Power is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join the team in Scottsdale, AZ or Bedminster, NJ. This role will assist in the process of contract negotiations from contract award through execution, working with both internal and external groups. This will be the point of contact for exhibits and contract schedules for all parties throughout the process and will be responsible for ensuring the timely execution, knowledge transfer information, and safe storage of all contract documentation.
At DEPCOM Power, we design, build, and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert solar industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors. To learn more about DEPCOM Power, visit www.depcompower.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Compile and organize business requirements for new contracts
- Manage project contracting schedule
- Oversee the review of contract exhibits between all parties, while managing draft versions
- Liaise between external parties and maintain professional, customer focused conduct at all times
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees
- Track authorizations and correspondence
- Supports contract negotiations and ensures conformity with contract exhibits
- Help prepare contract documents for execution
- Perform contract closing activities as needed
- Manage the contract library - securely storing, organizing, and retrieving all contracts.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with the contracting process in either of the following industries: Construction, EPC, and/or Solar
- Experience negotiating contracts under quick deadlines
What Will Put You Ahead
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent courses in Pre-Law, Paralegal, or Business
- Paralegal experience
- Understanding of utility scale solar and/or Batter Energy Storage Systems
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf