Senior Test Engineer (Remote)
Flint Hills Resources is seeking an experienced Test Engineer with a strong background in integration and end-to-end testing for AWS based serverless technologies. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of AWS services, serverless architecture, and testing best practices. This individual will be responsible for designing, executing, and maintaining integration and end-to-end tests for our serverless applications.
This role is eligible to be worked out of the Midwest and Southeast Region of the US with a strong preference to be located out of Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and implement integration tests for serverless applications built on AWS services
- Collaborate with Application Support teams to identify and resolve integration test gaps
- Understand the business purpose of the process being tested to design tests appropriately
- Collaborate with engineering teams to identify and resolve integration test gaps
- Ensure integration tests are automated, repeatable, and scalable
- Partner with Solution Architecture to provide input on new and existing tools and platforms necessary to perform testing
- Incorporate automated testing into CI/CD Pipelines
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of integration tests
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize and plan integration testing efforts.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience in software testing, with a focus on integration testing
- Experience with automated testing tools and frameworks
- Knowledge of integration testing best practices, including continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong understanding of serverless architecture and AWS services
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf