Senior Financial Analyst
Georgia-Pacific is seeking Senior Financial Analysis Talent to join the Financial Planning and Analysis Team at our Foley Cellulose mill located near Perry, FL. This team is responsible for supporting financial and manufacturing analysis functions at the mill while also supporting and collaborating with peers at other mills across the company.
Creating Value: As a valued business partner, you will collaborate, lead and advise; providing financial and analytical support for the facility, and will assist the business with the financial reporting and consolidation process. You will also create value by providing actionable manufacturing analysis, cost analysis and benchmark reporting, as well as project tracking for management. Being able to understand and manipulate data sources and communicate results, trends and variances to internal customers will be keys to success in this role. An advanced level of proficiency with data analytic and visualization tools (i.e. Excel, Power BI, Tableau) will put you ahead. The ideal candidate will also possess a high degree of flexibility, creativity, and resourcefulness. Manufacturing experience is a plus!
Candidate Location: This role supports our mill near Perry, FL. We have a hybrid schedule of in office and remote workdays but do require a regular onsite presence. Our Georgia-Pacific Corporate HQ is located in downtown Atlanta, GA
Career Growth: This role offers the opportunity to gain an excellent knowledge of the key drivers of success in our business and provides the opportunity to learn from all levels of management in one of the largest private companies in America. The knowledge and experience provided by this position provides an excellent platform for future career growth within the company.
Check us out! Georgia-Pacific Cellulose and Georgia-Pacific Containerboard. Georgia-Pacific is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. – the largest privately held company in the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Primarily focus on direct costs, production and indirect costs at the mill level and effectively gather data sources and communicate results, trends and variances to internal customers
- Manufacturing & Commercial Analysis: KPI analysis, cost analysis, benchmark reporting, bet tracking, etc.
- Month end financial reporting, consolidation of reporting and analysis, variance analysis
- Ownership of planning and forecasting activities in support of multiple facilities
- Provide transparent economic evaluations and analytical support, based in economic reality, to decision owners on business proposals for capital investment, major expenses, strategic initiatives, ad hoc operations projects, etc.
- Collaborate with Plant Leadership to identify opportunities; develop and prioritize strategies that drive value creation and advance the current state
- Proactively build mutually beneficial relationships with others, to better understand and utilize the resources available to the business
- Advance the Principle-Based Management® (PBM®) culture by applying and reinforcing the company’s Values
The Experience You Will Bring
- Progressive career experience in a financial analysis, accounting, cost accounting, operations finance, or related role(s) that demonstrates understanding and application of financial concepts, economic principles, marginal analysis, variance analysis, and key business drivers
- Contribution/Collaboration mindset: You seek to build working relationships and partner with others to bridge gaps and solve problems
- Transformation focused: You are flexible and able to prioritize your work in a dynamic environment, embrace and lead change, and seek to improve processes
- Systems and Tools savvy: You have experience sourcing large volumes of data from multiple systems, performing analysis and developing a point of view
- Confident Communicator: You have experience presenting financial concepts to various audiences and you engage effectively with your stakeholders
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
- Finance/Operations Accounting experience in a Manufacturing organization
- Advanced MS Excel skills (statistical modeling, forecasting, graphs, charts, pivots, macros)
- Proficiency creating dashboards and KPI’s using various analysis/data visualization tools
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $70,000.00 - $ 100,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf