Brand & Communications Manager
Koch Agronomic Services (KAS) is seeking a Brand & Communications Manager to join our team. The Brand & Communications Manager will be responsible for creating global brand strategies and marketing communications to position KAS as a thought leader in the crop nutrient enhancement space and drive growth of KAS products. This role will be responsible for marketing efforts including, print collateral, digital marketing strategy and tactics, content creation, public relations, website management, and tradeshow support.
Position is ideally based in Wichita, KS at the headquarters and includes travel.
Our Benefits Package includes:
- Flexible work schedule
- 401K automatic Contribution along with competitive match
- Medical, Dental and Vision health plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks’ vacation, plus holidays and sick time
- Onsite office dining and walking paths, both inside and outside
- Career growth opportunities across Koch Companies
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Elevate and uphold the KAS corporate brand and individual product brands with internal teams and external resources and platforms
- Strategize, develop, execute, and analyze multi-channel marketing strategies to support the KAS corporate brand and individual product brands
- Collaborate with an extensive team of subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop content to create awareness for KAS’ corporate and product brands and position KAS as an industry thought leader across all regions
- Serve as point of contact for sales team, retailers, and third-party agency support
- Manage and develop content for the KAS website and help optimize SEO
- Support digital marketing initiatives by building and implementing demand and lead generation campaigns, digital advertising, and marketing automation
- Deliver marketing spend recommendations for product marketing campaigns
- Develop detailed global marketing plans for KAS product lines based on business objectives
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing and communication strategies and apply learnings to future campaigns
- Execute strategic level planning, messaging, and projects with a broad range of capabilities including Product Management, Agronomy, R&D and Sales teams while providing timely responses and updates to ensure timelines are met
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a marketing or communications role
- Proven ability to build, execute and measure marketing strategies
- Experience working with teams on detailed, time sensitive tasks
- Demonstrated success in learning new skills and/or utilizing resources when unfamiliar situations have occurred
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the agriculture industry
- Business-to-business, international & product marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Position is not eligible for sponsorship
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf