Supply Chain Specialist
INVISTA's Nylon business is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Supply Chain Specialist to contribute and excel in our Customer Experience and Order Excellence capability. This customer facing role resides within our Supply Chain and is the primary interface with our internal and external partners, responsible for our end-to-end order fulfillment process. We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who can thrive in our culture and innovative environment. A successful candidate will have the ability to sit in the driver’s seat on transformative projects, challenge the status quo, and develop creative solutions.
This position is based in Wichita, KS.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the sales order life cycle, utilizing a portfolio of automation tools to ensure perfect order entry
- Coordinate logistics movements to ensure on time & in full delivery to customers
- Collaborate with and help organize cross functional teams to solve in depth supply chain scenarios that affect our customers & internal partners
- Develop in-depth knowledge of integrated processes and actively seek ways to obtain and share best knowledge with a contribution mindset
- Effectively challenge legacy processes and think creatively to reduce/remove redundant tasks using automation, data analytics and visualization tools
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our partners that help lead to profitable action
- Proactively analyze root causes and drive resolution of exceptions
- Identify opportunities and advocate for transformation within the Business Operations team
- Participate in cross functional projects, providing specific expertise that drives process excellence
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree OR 3+ years’ professional experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel and other Office products (i.e., Word, Outlook)
- Must have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous Experience in data analytics tools such as Power Bi
- 3+ years’ professional experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Previous experience using SAP/ERP system
- Previous experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM solution
- Previous experience handling complex problems and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
INVISTA is a global manufacturer of chemical intermediates, polymers and fibers. From parts for the automotive industry to medical equipment, air bags, food packaging, carpet and clothing, our ingredients in the nylon 6,6 and polypropylene value chains help bring many of life’s essential products to market. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA is committed to innovation and responsibly creating more value for its customers and society while consuming fewer resources to make these products. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf