Equipment Engineering Manager
Koch Engineered Solutions is looking for a Heat Transfer Equipment Engineering Manager to lead the engineering design efforts. As a key leader in Operations, this individual coordinates with Project Management, Manufacturing, Quality, EH&S, and third-party equipment manufacturers to deliver profitable, high-quality projects on-time. This individual will also be responsible for strategic improvement initiatives for the mechanical engineering discipline. The successful candidate would be engaged with a cross disciplinary team in exciting and fast paced environment. This position is based at our Cypress, TX location.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Mechanical Engineering and Design team leadership for the Cypress, TX Team - Mechanical engineering metrics (Safety, Quality, OTP, Cost)
- Coordination between internal teams and third-party equipment manufacturers - Ensuring engineering activity is compliant with project milestones and suggests mitigation measures if deviations occur
- Risk management & mitigation for mechanical design aspects of projects
- Coordinating technical & specification review of mechanical engineering aspects of projects
- Facilitating design optimization value engineering, design automation, and project standards in coordination with Engineering Standards team
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical, Structural, or similar)
- Previous engineering experience
- Ability to travel up to 10%
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with engineered-to-order equipment
- Experience coordinating with third-party engineering systems
- Working design knowledge of ASME Sect. VIII Div. 1 Code.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf