When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency. Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible.
Guardian Glass is seeking a Demand PlannerI!
This role can be located out of our global headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI or at any Guardian Glass location in the US.
The Demand Planner is responsible for building a consensus demand plan, combining statistical forecast, sales intelligence and other important resources. The person in this role will build knowledge of the products and the glass market, maintain relationships with sales and marketing counterparts and apply critical and analytical thinking to drive demand and maximize inventory and service levels.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain a monthly demand plan
- Support the short-term and longer-term demand planning activities
- Understand demand drivers and incorporate intelligence into the forecast by collaborating with others
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Add value to tool-generated statistical forecasts
- Assist in continuous improvement efforts to advance demand planning and forecasting process capabilities
- Use the principles of Assumptions Based Planning, Exceptions Management and Risk & Opportunities management
- Collaborate with supply planning to ensure demand and supply actions are integrated
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Sales & Operations Planning, Demand Planning or Supply planning
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)and PowerPoint
- Experience translating data into high-level analysis and demand planning
What Will Put You Ahead
- APICS Certification
- Experience in the glass industry
- Experience with Kinaxis RapidReponse or other statistical forecasting tools
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
For this role, we anticipate paying $75,000 - $95,000 per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf