Human Capital Management (HCM) Application Systems Analyst
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Applications Systems Analyst will be a part of a global team supporting and improving existing solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments.
Human Capital Management (HCM) Applications Systems Analyst will report to the Talent Management Systems Manager and will be responsible for creating valuable solutions for Koch Business Solutions and the customers. HCM Applications Systems Analyst shall be responsible for providing run and maintain technology support to solve customer’s requests as well as serve business needs and priorities. HCM Applications Systems Analyst will be expected to continually learn about new applications, features and tools which can be used for new solutions.
A Day In The Life Could Include:
Responsible for the technical design, development, testing, and support of the Talent Solutions Systems, Avature, Infor Global Human Resource Talent Acquisition modules and Talemetry CRM system. This person will work closely with the ERP team, HR Solutions, HRIS and other IT functions to ensure proper support and implementation of Human Resource projects.
Specific job responsibilities include but is not limited to:
· Understand and translate business requirements into configuration specifications.
· Perform the configuration to support the business requirements for Talent Solutions
· Develop and execute unit and integration test scenarios
· Work with process owners, users, and project team members to effectively implement solutions.
· Work with the customer to define scope, estimate costs, manage risk, define resource requirements, plan, schedule, and report status
· Helps manage business process and projects, setting priorities and measurable objectives, provides monitoring and reporting on the process/project and results
· Provides production support including analysis and research to resolve complex problems and recommend solution alternatives.
What You Will Need To Bring With You:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting or implementing Global Talent Acquisition systems (ATS and CRM).
· Ability to collaborate with customers on requirements with focus on proactively anticipating business needs and/or gaps in processes
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Fluent English
What Will Put You Ahead:
· Experience with Talent Acquisition Systems: Avature, Infor GHR, Infor Talent Acquisition, Talemetry.
· Experience supporting a Global HCM system with multiple languages
· Experience with ServiceNow ITSM
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Ability to solve complex problems.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to see downstream impacts based on business process knowledge
Stairs and ladders have their uses. But when it comes to your career, we suggest a different approach. Enter: the jungle gym. Where opportunities and growth are based on individual talents and skills, and your unique capabilities. This philosophy, which has propelled our success across diverse industries, opens the door to your unlimited potential.