Chief Wastewater Operator
Koch Separation Solutions is seeking a Wastewater Operator to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Wastewater Treatment Plant and associated systems. Along with EH&S ensure compliance with local and state regulations. Monitor and maintain appropriate documentation and keep it current. Operate and maintain process RO and DI water systems. This position will act as a resource to lower-level Wastewater technicians when necessary. Work in a team environment and interface with production, EH&s personnel, Engineering, and team members.
At Koch Separation Solutions (KSS), we are dedicated to transforming the landscape of separations by leveraging synergistic technologies such as membrane filtration, ion exchange, evaporation, drying, and more. Our solutions help customers in the food and beverage, dairy, life science, and industrial markets produce high-quality products through concentration and purification, remove contaminants and recycle valuable process chemicals, achieve high-purity water, and treat wastewater for suitable discharge or even reuse to increase sustainability in their operations. Our success is rooted in the collaborative teamwork of our exceptional employees across the world. As KSS continues to expand, we are always seeking outstanding professionals in all aspects of our business. Come join our team today and help us deliver Separation Technologies for a Better Future™.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform and document daily inspection, troubleshooting, preventive & corrective maintenance of wastewater treatment plant, pH probes, chemical dosing skids, tanks, and related equipment.
- Maintain RO and DI water systems.
- Replace and rebuild pumps, valves as necessary.
- Utilize the CMMS work order system to capture work performed.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Successfully complete mandatory training to maintain license.
- Maintain proper inventory of chemicals and supplies needed to support Wastewater Treatment Systems and DI Water Systems.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must have a current Massachusetts Wastewater Treatment Operator License 4-I or higher.
- Must have computer skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office software.
- Able to climb a ladder, reach, bend and lift up to 50 lbs. independently.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic understanding of chemistry.
- Attention to details and the ability to work independently.
- Specialized training in a related field i.e.: Firemen License, HVAC License, Mechanic etc…
- Bilingual - Spanish and English.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf