Analytics Engagement Leader
The Data and Analytics team unlocks business value at INVISTA using data-driven solutions through data lake architectures, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science built on cloud technologies. This function creates sustainable value and competitive advantage by identifying opportunities of innovation to increase the conversion speed of information into effective decision making. We deliver profitable technology-driven solutions through virtuous cycles of mutual benefit with our partners, earning trust, and working from a shared vision.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative Analytics Engagement Leader to join our team. This person will create business value by partnering closely with the Finance and Accounting organization at INVISTA to transform the way that data is used to enable effective decision making. They will work closely with various finance and accounting capabilities, SAP functional and technical IT capabilities and the data and analytics capability to create value together. They will help drive improvements to collaborative processes to build trust and strong relationships going forward. The focus for this individual will be to drive strong, insightful financial reporting and analytics.
What is unique about this opportunity?
- Data-Centric Enterprise: At the heart of a data-rich culture in a role combination of product management, analytics consulting, analytics solutions, and data strategy that is data-driven to advance INVISTA initiatives.
- Analytics consulting: Opportunity to lead advanced analytics (data lakes / artificial intelligence / machine learning) and business consulting initiatives that create tangible business value
- Entrepreneurial opportunity: We consider ourselves an agile, entrepreneurial capability that’s focused on value realization. You will have an opportunity to wear multiple hats, work with a diverse team, and lead a capability owning initiatives from start to finish in line with our principled entrepreneurship goals
- Build long-term relationships: Interact with senior executives across INVISTA, technical and business teams, and peers across Koch companies to build enterprise-wide solutions
- Innovation and Transformation: Focused energy toward Finance transformation to solve global business challenges
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Serve as primary engagement leader on all phases of the analytics project from ideation, business case development, prioritization, experimentation and deployment, appropriately managing expectations throughout all phases
- Lead active cross-functional teams consisting of business partners, data scientists, data engineers, cloud engineers, and vendors to deliver analytics engagements
- Bridge the gap between business, IT and data science teams in order to deliver advanced analytics projects
- Embark on discoveries sessions, exploring the “art of the possible”
- Serve as a ‘product owner’ for new analytics and data science solutions while proactively contributing to peer product owners’ roadmaps
- Define, drive, align, evangelize, and deploy the vision, strategies, initiatives, and talent necessary to advance our team capability
- Monitoring and measuring successful projects to realize business value and adoption
- Manage resource deployment between internal, external and business partner resources
- Contribute actively to knowledge networks within INVISTA and across peers at Koch Industries
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience working in a Finance or Accounting organization
- Experience with broad business problem-solving and advanced analytics use cases.
- Experience working through analytical or data problems and creating solutions
- Experience in an analytics or data science program and leading a project from initial scoping, delivering a minimum viable product, and deployment at-scale
- Experience in building mock-ups and exercising design-thinking in problem framing
What Will Put You Ahead
- 4+ years working in a Finance or Accounting organization
- 4+ years of SAP experience (SAP FI specifically)
- Experience working in/with teams located globally.
- Experience working in advanced analytics including data science and data engineering.
- Experience in building visualizations within data-exploration tools
- Prior analytics and consulting experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf