Program Manager, Finance ERP
Molex is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking individuals with backgrounds in program/project management to provide program management leadership for major transformative initiatives as part of our digital transformation. This will be a key position in Molex’s Program Management office, overseeing a series of coordinated projects to establish our digitally-based ERP capabilities as a foundation for our Digital Core, supporting our business domains as they transform on their own digital journeys.
The Molex Digital Transformation will be based on a composable ERP architecture, leveraging SAP products and capabilities where they are best positioned to enable and support our business, while leveraging other solutions where there is differentiated value for our business, our customers and/or our employees. This role serves as a Program Manager over our digital core program, managing and coordinating ERP-related projects in the Molex Digital Core Program.
This role is a hybrid role based out of the Chicago area.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Developing effective relationships with Digital Core Portfolio leadership. Participates in strategic planning with the Program Leadership team helping set the direction for program execution.
- In partnership with the portfolio and program management leader, helping establish and oversee program governance for the data program, including facilitating steering committee meetings, creating executive leadership program summaries, providing program status reporting, and facilitating scope management and our change control processes.
- Escalating and managing program risks to leadership., following a consistent approach across all Digital Core portfolio programs.
- Helping manage internal and external relationships (including SIs) to help drive change in a positive, collaborative, and transparent way.
- Working with SI and PMs on the program team to plan the course of program, including milestones, resources required, cross-functional dependencies, use of technology and tools following established project management methodology.
- Overseeing project/workstream initiation and planning processes, facilitating our DMF approval processes by preparing project plans, work breakdown structure, and project schedules along with cost/value analyses.
- Managing and documenting changes to program scope, program schedule and costs with change requests, project plan, and other reporting as needed.
- The Experience You Will Bring
- 10 years+ experience with large scale global transformational, multi-million-dollar programs.
Experience implementing cross-enterprise finance solutions, preferably SAP, for consolidating and reporting financial results across a landscape of transactional business applications.
Global multi-country and multi-functions/department experience with remote teams and deployments in multiple time zones that involve people, technology, and business process impacts.
- Experience managing programs in partnership with large system integrators.
- Experience building, motivating, and developing teams and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Influencing and leading diverse teams to align behind common goals and deliver the expected commercial performance whilst effectively managing risks and opportunities in the programs being executed.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant educational background.
- Deep experience in managing large-scale ERP programs in a manufacturing organization including engineering, supply chain, operations and finance processes.
- Project Management Certification (PMP)/ PgMP and/or other certifications.
- Experience working with a Big4 consulting firm
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf