Area Process Manager
Georgia Pacific Brunswick Cellulose is currently recruiting for an Area Process Manager to serve as an Assistant Superintendent for the bleach plant area. This position will own bleach plant operations to optimize the process by working with operators, shift supervisors and the leadership team to improve efficiency, lower operating costs, and meet production goals. This position reports to the Fiberline Area Leader.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Facilitate a culture of safety and environmental excellence through critical hazard identification, risk reduction, and risk mitigation
- Manage front line supervisors to coach and develop employees
- Provide operational/business leadership and technical support for the manufacturing process of the area and facilitate troubleshooting and problem solving to achieve goals
- Lead teams in the identification, development, evaluation and implementation of safety, quality and/or cost reduction initiatives and projects that add the highest value to the operation to drive continuous improvement
- Develop and support the effective use of procedures in order to promote a safe and reliable operation
- Process owner of one modern bleach plant, chlorine dioxide generator, chemical unloading and make down systems
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in manufacturing, chemical or industrial environment
- Experience in developing and implementing improvement processes and projects
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in engineering
- Supervisory experience in manufacturing
- Experience in the pulp and paper industry
- Bleach plant department experience
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf