Business Analyst - Content
Georgia-Pacific Consumer Products, LP is seeking a Content Business Analyst its Digital Operations and Enablement team which supports Consumer Products, Commercial, and Foodservice on digital initiatives with the organization.
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose, and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North America and South America. The Commercial Excellence team supports the consumer products group through various functions including Pricing, Market Operations, Reporting, Data Governance, Data Quality, and Business Planning. The Financial Planning Analyst role will support the business planning capability by leading the business expense planning and revenue forecasting activities.
The consumer products group is home to many well-known brands such as Brawny®, Sparkle® Dixie®, enMotion®, Quilted Northern®, Angel Soft® and EcoSmart®.
Description: The Content Business Analyst will focus on Product and Content delivery, accuracy, and syndication across internal and external platforms. The role will act as a liaison that supports digital operations and business processes in a manner that is mutually beneficial for both the CPG organization and its customers. The Analyst will be a SME on Content Delivery best practices, Global Digital Standards (marketing copy and digital assets), customer and brand owner content requirements.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Document and communicate customer and partner content requirements, in a manner that ensures the required product and digital information is created and available for delivery, while aligning with GP Brands and Category requirements.
- Manage completeness and timing of content delivery to retailer, distributor, or end-user websites, portals, preferred 3rd Parties, and GP sites in support of GP’s Content Ops, eCom, and Brand team priorities; using applicable software and mythologies associated with Content Delivery Technologies, Data Networks, Portals, and Templates.
- Partner with constituents and external customers to mitigate risks, identify and execute delivery solutions that ensure on-time and accurate product details and enhanced content (Above/Below-The-Fold).
- Work across a matrixed team to collaborate with eCom, Brand, and Content Development and technical teams’ teams to champion standards and document global requirements, and best practices and procedures.
- Partner with IT and Data peers to champion processes improvements, enhancements, and facilitate testing of enhancements and data process changes across applicable platforms and applications.
- Content Platform Admin - Manage user access and usage of the organizations Data and & Content platforms and tools. Promote usage and facilitate user training across the tools.
- Practice effective communication of changes and enhancements to customers.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in an Item Management, Content Delivery, Content Insights, or Data Syndication adjacent role (ie: Data Integrity, Product Syndication, Data or Content Creation, Product Setup).
- Knowledge of UPC (Universal Product Code) or GS1 GTIN (Global Trade Item Number) usage as product identifiers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Experience in delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing project requirements and test plans
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work with matrixed teams.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience managing or publishing product and content data using item management modules, content aggregators, content platforms, (ex. PIMs, or Content Management tools – Salsify, 1WorldSync, Syndigo, Nielsen Brand Bank)
- Knowledge of the GS1 GTIN or Image Standards.
- Experience with SAP MDG, SAP MDM, SAP Hybris, or SAP Information Steward or similar software.
- Experience with Excel that includes Pivot, statistical analysis, and/or advanced formulas and lookups.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf