Sr. Program Manager
The ideal candidate will lead cross functional teams that design our automotive connectivity products and the processes by which they are built. You will drive to achieve the technical, schedule, and budget objectives of every project. The members of your teams will include engineers from many disciplines (Electrical, Mechanical, Test, Manufacturing, Quality, Sourcing, etc.). You will also collaborate closely with our manufacturing partners in United States, Mexico, China and the Philippines to deliver solutions to our diverse international automotive OEM and Tiers, as well as emerging, automotive customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Define, plan and manage project timelines, objectives, goals and milestone activities.
- Manage and direct a cross functional team consisting of multiple disciplines.
- Lead and manage engagements with customers, internal team leads, and 3rd party vendors
- Manage and coordinate activities between departments to meet product development requirements from project award through flawless launch
- Manage product design cost targets and long-term strategy as set by the Senior Management staff.
- Simultaneously set priorities/direction for multiple programs in development.
- Generate/facilitate documentation per department process and/or procedures including leading Phase Gate reviews and publishing Program Reviews.
- Support special assignment and or activity as assigned by Senior Management.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or engineering discipline which is applicable to the role.
- 10+ years experience as part of a launch team at a Tier 1 automotive supplier or an automotive OEM.
- 7+ years experience as a program / project manager leading automotive launches including managing multiple technical projects simultaneously and delivering to agreed upon cost, quality and timing expectations.
- Will consider equivalent automotive experience from a supervisorial role in engineering, quality, or manufacturing.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in the development of Wire Harnesses and / or In-Vehicle Networking products including Coaxial Cable Assemblies with Fakra or Mini-Fakra (HFM) connectors.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PgMP Certifications
- MBA or a Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Working knowledge of problem-solving processes including experience using problem solving tools such as 8D, 5-phase, 5-whys, Is/Is not, and Ishikawa diagrams
- Strong application of risk identification and risk management methodologies
- Experience working on vehicle launches with Ford, General Motor, Stellantis (formally FCA) or Nissan.
- The willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% and establish strong working relationships with our international customers, partners, and suppliers.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf