Business Systems Analyst
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is looking for Business Systems Analyst, to join our Information Technology (IT) team. The IT team is a vital component in KES’ strategy to improve business performance through the application of technology and profitably transform our business. Working as an integrated group with the Engineering, Operations, Commercial and Financial teams that design and maintain facilities and manufacture key components for various industries across the world. Our team functions as a startup entity within our enterprise to develop innovative solutions and build a market for their solutions through transforming KES work processes.
As a member of the Information Technology team, you will need to thrive in a fast pace and innovative environment. You will collaborate to develop solutions and prove their value through experimentation and scalable deployment in our business. Leading in a collaborative environment, displaying creativity, and focusing on attaining positive business results will be necessary skills. Like an employee of a startup, you will need to be resourceful and capable of partnering with key stakeholder’s, building relationships, and interacting with market solution providers that can accelerate progress of our business objectives.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Execute against a prioritized backlog to deliver highest value initiatives aligned with business strategies.
- Collaborate across IT teams (application development, infrastructure, and support) and KES business partners to implement business transformation projects, providing functional analysis, driving experiments, and contributing input to determine the best solutions.
- Communicate effectively to business partners, IT teams and Leadership on status, risks and roadblocks, and aiding team members to overcome obstacles by working collaboratively.
- Effectively capture business requirements, mapping business processes, and developing functional specifications.
- Coordinating and implementing test plans and process changes through the organization as needed.
- Develop knowledge of supported business processes and system configuration to support, optimize and transform.
- Staying current on technologies and best practices, ensuring that we are leveraging the best knowledge to achieve success.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Work experience in Technology, Engineering, or Manufacturing.
- Experience working on projects from idea to implementation, executing in all aspects of solution delivery including requirements gathering, scope definition, status reporting, and understanding project risks.
- Experience working with software vendors or software development to solve business needs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Relevant work experience in an Engineered to Order shop.
- Experience in project management, business system analysis, or process analysis experience
- Experience working within AGILE© Teams and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Working knowledge of Design using parametric CAD software (Inventor, Pro-Engineer, Solidworks etc.)
- Experience with analytics tools and concepts such as Data lakes and/or Power BI
- Experience with Infor Products (ERP – LN)
- Experience working with global teams
Successful Candidates Will Have
- The Ability to adapt to new problems and successfully operate within an experimentation environment.
- Strong Collaboration and communication skills and ability to work within cross functional teams
- Strong Economic thinking skills
- Self-motivation and the persistence to create value through work process transformation
- A positive attitude and the innovative thinking skills to turn the impossible into capability.
Other Considerations For This Role
- In this role, you may travel up to 20% of the time, economic conditions considered
- Role may be eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf