Customer Relationship Manager- Real Estate
LIFT a division of Koch Capabilities, LLC is seeking a Customer Relationship Manager to serve as a strategic partner with our customers by serving as a trusted advisor, LIFT capability influencer, resource manager, and ongoing governance of our 3rd party partner who delivers the services.
The Customer Relationship Manager will have overall responsibility and accountability to build relationships, serve as a strategic partner with Koch customers, and drive value to customers by supporting enterprise goals through proactive real estate solutions. In 2020, Koch Global Services partnered with JLL, forming the division named, LIFT (Land, Infrastructure, Facilities Transactions) to provide consulting, advisory and real estate services globally, including portfolio and transaction management, workplace strategy, occupancy planning, project development services, and integrated facilities management.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Build and grow trusted relationships with LIFT preferred partners/service providers and LIFT customers (Koch affiliate companies)
- Strategically partner and be accountable and responsible in ALL customer interactions with LIFT
- Act as primary strategic point of contact for customers, define customer requirements broadly and proactively and help translate the business for our service partners
- Proactively understand the customer’s headwinds and tailwinds, translate the customer requirements into solutions, prioritize customer requirements, analyze alternative options, and recommend comprehensive solutions
- Drive more skillful planning of real estate assets and minimize all real estate operational & financial risks
- Monitor process and solution delivery through real time performance data
- Collaborate and support key LIFT partners/capabilities (Real Estate Portfolio and Facilities Management, and Project Delivery Services) to ensure seamless delivery from inception to completion under an integrated service delivery approach
- Support partner in coaching all 3rd party vendors and service providers to ensure their alignment with Principle Based Management to create a foundation of service excellence
- Manage performance, set expectations, and ensure account governance compliance of preferred partner/service provider
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in customer relations, human resources, operations, marketing, or sales, and an affinity to learn real estate if not in your background
- Willingness to travel (Approx. 10 to 20%)
- Experience working in team environment, leading collaboration between multiple workstreams and ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
What Will Put You Ahead
- 7+ years’ total experience, preferably with some of that experience in a Koch company or affiliate
- Ability to establish strong relationships with the customer leadership as corporate real estate leader to grow the capability
- Experience with matrix teams and working with 3rd party vendors
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf