Production Admin-Document control/ data entry
KOCH ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS is a growing family of companies that serves customers with innovative, engineered-to-order solutions. Our future is in the development of transformational connected product platforms that integrate equipment, data analytics, closed-loop controls and services. Our equipment group business is supplying components for applications in various markets. The range of products includes burners, flares, thermal oxidizers, boiler burners and vapor recovery systems for John Zink Hamworthy Combustion entity, packing, demister, trays, tower internals for our Koch-Glitsch entity and heat exchanger for our Koch Heat Transfer entity.
We are looking to hire a Production Admin to join our KES Manufacturing hub in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. The open position will be located in Dammam, KSA. This role oversees the planning and coordination of production flow within a manufacturing plant and execute production plans while ensuring the highest standards of EHS, Quality and Productivity are maintained.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Prepare fabrication files (Drawings and documents) on the Work order required to allow production run.
- Prepare Production Package.
- Entering Data into ERP system and ensure the accuracy of data that has been entered.
- Handle the shop floor timesheet, consumption, and progress report.
- Monitor the Job Documents Tracking sheet.
- Preparing, monitoring, sorting documents control and data entry.
- Enter the production tasks hours into the ERP system in a daily basis.
- Perform various clerical tasks as assigned by the production and planning supervisors
The Experience You Will Bring
- Diploma or Equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience.
- English Fluent, Professional level
- 2 years MRP systems experience in production, planning or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in word processing, spreadsheet, and general operating system computer skills.
- Communication skills to exchange information clearly and concisely with co-workers, supervisors, other departments, etc.
- Must be a team player who is willing to cooperate with and consider input
- Experience in manufacturing Field.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Typing speed and accuracy.
- Time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to collect data.
- Project management experience.