Senior Network Analyst (Hybrid)
Flint Hills Resources is seeking a Sr. Network Analyst to join our IT/OT (Information Technology/Operations Technology) team. FHR’s IT/OT capability delivers IT Security, Infrastructure, and Application management services in support of IT systems critical to reliable operation of the plant manufacturing process. The IT/OT capability partners closely with plant operations and innovation teams to inform and execute projects supporting FHR’s digital transformation.
The Sr. Network Analyst role will be responsible for informing architectural and security standards, serving as owner and subject matter expert for specific technologies, evaluation of emerging technologies as potential solutions to business functional requirements, guiding implementation of network technology in alignment with FHR’s security and architectural standards, ensuring reliable operation of network infrastructure, responding to unplanned events, executing projects, and performing lifecycle maintenance among other responsibilities.
The Sr. Network Analyst role will have the opportunity to work with a breadth of technology, including route/switch, firewalls, VSAT, and Industrial wireless (WiHart, ISA100, LoRa) among others.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Participate in the development of network architecture and security standards
- Lead the design and implementation of network infrastructure in support of plant projects and experiments
- Participate in the team responsibility to monitor for, and respond to, unplanned network events
- Respond to customer configuration management requests (Firewall, Route, Switch, Wireless)
- Partner in experimentation with new technologies in response to business demand
- Lifecycle management of network infrastructure (Refresh, code updates etc.)
- Serve as subject matter expert and point of escalation within the IT/OT team, and on behalf of FHR, for defined technologies
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years’ experience in the design, deployment, and management of enterprise networks
- Proven professional experience with route and switch technologies
- 2+ years’ experience with management of Cisco wireless networks in an enterprise environment
- Proven professional experience in administration of an enterprise firewall platform
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior experience working in and supporting manufacturing environments, Petrochemical in particular
- Prior experience with deployment and support of wireless instrumentation networks (ex. 802.15.4 WiHart and ISA100) in outdoor manufacturing environments
- Prior experience with deployment and support of wireless mobility networks (802.11 Wi-Fi), in outdoor manufacturing environments
- Familiarity with industrial protocols such as Modbus, OPC DA/UA etc.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf