DEPCOM Power is looking to add a Human Resource Generalist to strategically partner with employees to continue and develop effective strategies and programs that create a positive employee experience for our people. At Koch Industries, our Principle Based Management philosophy is at the center of how we do business, and the HR Generalist will be influential at applying Principle Based Management, which is central to all people programs, decisions, and Human Resource strategies.
This role will be located in the Scottsdale, AZ office.
At DEPCOM Power, we design, build, and operate some of the largest and most efficient solar plants for leading utility companies and asset owners. Our expert solar industry veterans have created a project portfolio of more than $4 billion, while successfully meeting every commercial operation date and energy output guarantee. Our superior capabilities are continuously expanding to provide enhanced energy solutions across the broader energy industry sector. As part of Koch Engineered Solutions, and with locations across the United States, we are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial-spirited professionals to join us on our growth journey to transform one of America’s fastest growing energy sectors. To learn more about DEPCOM Power, visitwww.depcompower.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role:
- Partner with recruitment and supervisors across the organization to complete the onboarding process, preparing and welcoming new hires including but not limited to their introduction to DEPCOM, I9 completion, maintaining onboarding tracker, setting up new hire desks, etc.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy in HRIS (myHR) transactions including new positions, employee transfers, terminations, electronic filing, and other information needed to keep employee data up to date
- Primary contact for internal customer service, supporting employee needs and questions for HR related items e.g. policies, guidelines, payroll, etc. while leveraging Koch partnerships to ensure a positive employee experience
- Provide administrative support for DEPCOM's Apprenticeship program
- Manage company-wide email communications regarding updates, reminders, new hire announcements and more
- Understand, optimize and apply our guiding principles to achieve results and enhance our culture of Koch's Principle Based Management
- Look for ways to continuously improve processes and enhance capabilities in the HR function
- Support Business HR team as needed on special tasks, compliance, projects or programs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Previous HR experience including employee onboarding/orientation
- Experience with HR Information Management Systems (Infor, SAP, etc.)
- Experience communicating and partnering on strategic initiatives with all levels of the organization
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant Human Resources experience
- Working knowledge in employment law and compliance
- Previous experience in the Construction industry or with an EPC
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions, and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf