Guardian Glass is one of the largest glass producers and innovators in the world. We’ve been working with glass since 1932, and yet the limitless potential of this amazing material still fascinates and inspires us every day.
Through pioneering research, the dedication of our people and a firm belief in close collaboration with our partners and customers, we find new ways to build, design and inspire with glass. Building our expertise on each and every project, whether that’s an iconic, energy-efficient building or a new glass coatings that will solve the challenges of today and beyond.
For our office in Bertrange (Luxembourg), we are looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant. This is a dynamic role, and you need to be a self-directed problem solver who is able to multitask with a bias for action. It requires proactive support, attention to detail, high level of organization, computer skills and the ability to work with employees at all levels throughout the organization.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide overall support to Leaders.
- Travel arrangements
- Organize team meetings (from A-Z)
- Assist with Power point presentations, Expense reports/ agenda management
- Creating PO, entering invoices, suppliers onboarding
- Handle visa and invitations letters requests
- Price increase communication letters to customers
- Team members Back up
- Ad Hoc projects
- Identify value creation and waste elimination opportunities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Some experience working in an administrative support role.
- Experience creating, managing, and updating content using Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft 365)
- Effective and timely communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Fluent in French and English.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to and quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to anticipate needs and creatively work toward a solution.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Act as one team on the field, sharing knowledge and support other team members.